Saturday, January 28, 2012

First Post of the Year

Hey everyone!


This is my first post of the year. Just a heads up, this post will not contain any science or facts whatsoever, but is more like an introduction to this blog. Well, essentially this blog will be a journal for my scientific journey for the year 2012, containing my independent research, experiments, further studies on the science topics taught in the curriculum as well as my reflections over the year.

THE SCHEDULE

Essentially, I will post something on the first and last Saturday of every month starting next week. So every month, I would have 2 entries.

I will have 2 types of posts in this blog:

1. IR - Not to be confused with Marina Bay Sands or Resorts World Sentosa, IR stands for Independent Research, which includes self-initiated research and experiments not related to the school curriculum.

2. TR - This stands for Termly Reflections which include my reflections for the term to allow me to see how I have done for that term and how I can do better.


Aside from the IRs on the first and last saturday of a month, there will be a TR after each term.

The type of post will be indicated in the title for reference. There will also be tags at the bottom of the post so you will be able to quickly access and view all posts of the same type quickly. It should be on the side of the blog as well.

The posts will fall into 4 branches of Science.

Biology


Chemistry


Physics


Geology 





That is all for this post, I hope to see you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment