Friday, June 1, 2012

[SR] Aviation Month

Its the time of the year again. The June holidays, and you know what that means! A new Feature topic for the month. This June, let's welcome Aviation Month!
Like Animal Adaptations Month last March, I spent lots of effort designing the graphic. No, but seriously, what I wanted to say is that Aviation of Month will also have a tag, and it will be AV.

I have always have had a passion for aviation In fact, the Aerospace industry is where I want my career to be. I hope you will enjoy Aviation Month as much as I'm excited for it.

Just as I had a 4-part mini series titled "Built for..." for my Animal Adaptations Month, there will also be a 3-part mini series this time around titled "Marvels of Aviation", with the tag MA. The series would feature 3 of the biggest breakthroughs in Aviation history. But, because I think commercial aircraft are way cooler than fighter jets that zoom at mach 3, the articles will only feature commercial aircraft.

Starting tomorrow, this is what you can expect for the whole of June:
On 2nd June - Jet Engines.
On 9th June - Forces of Flight.
On 16th June - Marvels of Aviation - Concorde
On 23rd June - Marvels of Aviation - Boeing 787
On 30th June - Marvels of Aviation - A380

No comments:

Post a Comment